A scientific publication of the Vozandes Quito Hospital
- To contribute, encourage and share scientific technical biomedical knowledge to our country and abroad, becoming promotors of the development of a continual medical education culture for health care professionals such as physicians, nurses, physical therapists, and related professionals.
- To create a generation with a solid, consistent and wide evidence-based practice, always maintaining bioethical, professional and humanistic values.
- To always follow the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors guidelines. (icmje.org)
- To be a national and internationally recognized medical journal that promotes the sharing of evidence based medicine, always fulfilling international standards of quality.
- To be an aid in decision making in clinical practice.
Health care students and professionals.